|Newsletter not displayed properly? Click here|
INVITATION TO TENDER
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung is seeking for a person for designing three publications published by RLS SEE in the framework of its »Research Papers« series.
The respective publications will cover the following topics:
1) Research Papers No. 4: The Balkan Route and the European Border Regime
2) Research Papers No. 5: The Foreign Direct Investments Policies and Transnational Production Chains in Serbia
3) Research Papers No. 6: The Spanish Civil War and the Yugoslav Volunteers in the International Brigades.
Bidders should submit the following documents (in English) as part of their bid:
- Expressive and complete CV,
- List of designed publications.
Bidders should fulfil the following criteria:
- Experience in designing publications;
- Interest and experience regarding sociological, political and/or historical topics.
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung SEE is able to pay a honorary of EUR 70 net per working day.
Note: RLS SEE already published three numbers of its »Research Papers« series. There are some permanent design features that should be retained – primarily the design of the title page, as well as the font and font size of the research series.
All past issues of our research papers can be found under the following links:
Research Papers Series No. 3: http://www.rosalux.rs/en/lines-discontinuity
Research Papers Series No. 2: http://www.rosalux.rs/en/demise-lcy
Research Papers Series No. 1: http://www.rosalux.rs/en/nature-nationalism-and-anti-capitalism-romania
Deadline for the submission of tenders is Friday, 30.06.2016. Please send your tender via email to email@example.com. Only successful bidders will be informed about the awarding decision until 07.07.2016.